Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So many thoughts.....

Hmmm......Where do I go from here? I've been thinking alot lately and have so many questions and thoughts running through my head......LIKE, what is my purpose here in life......Am I making the right decisions day to day......Why does my faith wither away so easily....Why do I doubt the most important things in my life......Are my children happier then I was growing up.....am I honestly happy with my life the way it is.....If I could change one thing, what would it be?????


So, many thoughts go through my head daily and I have stopped to think on them occassionaly but that is as far as I get with them. I just throw them aside because I don't have time for deep thought like this, I'm trying to raise 3 kids by myself and there is always so much more to do. But....maybe if I take one step at a time I can do this.

I hope to get a handle or understanding on these questions that take over my thinking from time to time by writing about them. I'm sure more questions will be added as time goes on, but for now I will start with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment